Monday, December 2, 2013

He knows when you've been bad or good

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009147552/
Hi all,hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas and blogland is full of Christmas cards. Well today at Pinspirationalchallenges the picture is something that all crafters love... buttons.I got my inspiration from all the lovely colors in the bowl and here is what I came up with. 



I used the sentiment from scribbles and scrap shop.They have lovely sentiments and I wanted to use he knows when you've been bad or good on my card.I did some quilling to make my card and added had fun using the tree lights on it to add the special touch.
I enjoyed making this card.Hope you can join us too at Pinspirationalchallenges.They are some awesome giveaways for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Sheetal, I too have made gift tags with the same quilled trees:) You can and come over and visit the same :) Yours is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete